As a Technical Product Manager you will own the collaborative process which delivers new features to our customers. You will need to understand different segments of customer needs, drive the roadmap, define user experiences, partner with engineering for development, oversee smooth go-to-market launches, and track success metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Write specifications and acceptance criteria for new products and features
- Support development of new APIs and customer-facing endpoints
- Gather requests from business team, customers and users to help build customer-focused features
- Translate feature requests into actionable requirements for the engineering team
- Run stand-ups with product, data science, engineering and business team contributors
What We’re Looking For
- You have several years of technical product management experience with a strong emphasis on data oriented products. Ideally, you should have experience working in or a strong passion for the advertising and/or mobile space.
- You’re familiar with JSON and API documentation, SQL requests, and common database technologies. You should also have an understanding of dependency management in scheduling and data pipelining.
- You have owned product strategy, end to end delivery, and communicated results to senior leadership
- You know how to clearly articulate business impact and technical constraints in way which is tailored to the intended audience
- You are able to triage multiple initiatives to make a judgment to tackle the right problems at the right time
- You possess the ability to identify gaps in solutions, debate technical approaches and weigh-in on product vs technology tradeoffs
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.