At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Senior Product Manager, Affiliate Solutions
CreatorIQ is looking for a strong analytical Senior Product Manager, Affiliate Solutions to join the product team. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing the vision and roadmap for the execution of affiliate creator marketing in the CreatorIQ platform. This individual should have domain expertise with direct experience in Affiliate Marketing and knowledge of associated marketing automation techniques, e-commerce technologies and attribution measurement methods. The Senior Product Manager, Affiliate Solutions will report to the Chief Product Officer.
What you will do:
- Work with the General Manager of Affiliate, E-commerce and Payment solutions and be responsible for creating and implementing the vision and roadmap for the execution of affiliate creator marketing in the CreatorIQ platform
- Own the products and affiliate platform integrations that support affiliate solutions and drive the product development and launch cycle
- Lead planning and prioritization of projects in the realm of affiliate solutions to achieve our revenue and customer adoption goals
- Work closely with the CreatorIQ engineering team to manage implementation cycles and ensure affiliate integrations are tested, validated and monitored
- Interact with CreatorIQ’s affiliate platform partners to quickly resolve critical customer issues
- Work with our customers to understand their affiliate creator marketing objectives and develop scalable and extensible automation features that support varying needs of our customers and internal stakeholders
- Build integrations with new affiliate platform partners to support growth in key areas including affiliate solutions revenue, product adoption and profitability
- Support sales and implementation of affiliate solutions for brands and agency customers
- Proactively drive upstream product fixes and enhancements, working closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Leadership, and payment service providers to deliver better customer experiences and scale operations
- Be highly analytical and comfortable looking at reporting dashboards to debug any integration issues as well as working with and analyzing large data sets in spreadsheets
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business analyst functions
- Deep understanding of product management as a practice and experience with running product scrums with engineers and data scientists
- Strong analytical capabilities to assess impact of various initiatives using marketing analytics and experimentation capabilities
- Domain expertise with direct experience in Affiliate Marketing and knowledge of associated marketing automation techniques, ecommerce technologies and attribution measurement methods
- Confident and comfortable with writing detailed implementation requirements and guiding remote and offshore engineers to project completion
- Being a great communicator who is skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What you will get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call.But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!