Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
We’re looking for a PM to own the entire billing experience at Path. This encompasses a number of different areas like making sure patients are in-network and accurately charged, making sure providers are paid correctly, and making sure we can collect what we’re owed from insurance companies. This is not a pure infrastructure role. Building delightful customer experiences for billing is a core to Path’s success and you’ll be responsible for both internal and customer facing pieces. Billing and price transparency is one of the core problems plaguing healthcare today – we haven’t built these in an intentional way at Path and you’ll be designing the system from scratch to increase transparency in healthcare. This is a senior role where you’ll own a roadmap and have a dedicated engineering team. You’ll be responsible for defining what projects get worked on and responsible for PMing those projects. You’ll partner closely with our billing operations team and finance team as key stakeholders for your roadmap.
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- You’re a structured problem-solver with an interest in improving the state of mental/behavioral health.
- You are interested in autonomously owning a roadmap that will benefit the lives of patients and their families.
- You like talking to customers and believe that there is no such thing as “too much” customer feedback.
- You have a strong track record of delivering key business results
- (Optional) You have experience either working with insurance companies or with billing/payment systems. This is a plus but not required.
- Owning and delivering on company-level business objectives
- Working closely with stakeholders to define a cohesive product strategy and roadmap
- Translating ambiguous or complex ideas into clear, executable projects
- Spending time to deeply understand and elevate the voices of our users
- Collaborating with Design, Engineering, and Operations to craft magical product experiences that delight our users
- Combining qualitative research with quantitative analysis to inform product decisions
- Owning and driving the product lifecycle from ideation through implementation and launch
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success