What We’re Looking For:
A self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in CRM and SaaS platforms are a must along with the skills to effectively manage a small to mid-size team of administrators/developers, and execute plans with keen attention to detail and timing. The CRM Manager will provide support to the CRM Admin team that is responsible for the configuration, enhancement, and maintenance of 2U’s Multi-Salesforce platform environment and related applications through best practices and will work closely with key stakeholders to support business initiative as needed. The CRM Manager reports to the Director of CRM Administration.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in the Salesforce platform
- Managing and balancing workload of the team and acting as escalation point for all business and technical teams
- Documenting and maintaining team processes
- Recommending tools and technologies for use in supporting a multi-Salesforce environment
- During peak business cycle assist with processing support requests received from stakeholders
- Advising on best practices and how they correlate to company workflow in relation to multiple orgs such that we meet the proper blend of user business functionality and adherence to compliance.
- Providing leadership and support, as coach and mentor; actively assist in planning and participating in team development
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 7+ years of Salesforce administrative or development experience
- 3-5 years of management experience with small to mid-size teams; solid knowledge of triaging and escalation of critical issues
- Experience with or direct oversight of systems and software that integrate into the Salesforce platform
- Experience managing a multi-org environment
- Experience with SF Deployment tools (like Copado)
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems (like Jira)
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders; strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and ticket/case management
- Bachelor’s degree required in technology related field
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $120,000.00 with potential bonus and equity eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.