Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
In order to make mental health care work for everyone, Path must grow our network of therapists across the country. Our small but mighty team has recruited thousands of new therapists to join the Path network, and we’re looking for new team members to help scale the program further. This is an opportunity to be one of the first members of our full-time sales development team. The demand for mental health services is dependent on building a network of quality therapists, and the Provider Growth program is key to the overall growth of Path. Therapists love working with Path because we offer full scheduling flexibility, provide consistent referrals, and handle all of the administrative tasks like taking care of billing and insurance administration.
We are still in our early stages of growth, so we are looking for candidates with a growth mindset who are flexible with change and are excited to contribute to the evolution of the Path Provider recruiting program. In this role, you will be conducting outreach to therapists utilizing creative approaches and excellent communication skills to engage them in a way that encourages additional conversations with our Provider Growth team. Successful candidates in this role will have the opportunity to progress within our Provider Growth team.
- Conduct high-volume prospecting through phone, email, and social selling to schedule exploratory meetings for our Provider Growth team
- Communicate with providers as their first point of contact with Path to answer questions, confirm meetings and follow up for rescheduling
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to capture and report on all activity and market feedback
- Communicate proactively, both internally with the Provider Growth team and externally with providers, to achieve goals
- Meet and exceed expectations for activities, meetings secured and meetings completed
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience
- Availability to conduct outreach to prospective providers between 9am and 5pm PST, Monday through Friday
- Drive for success and the ability to work through challenges with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and transformation
- Self-starter that can thrive managing their own time in a remote work environment
- Alignment with Path’s mission
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with high-volume prospecting
- Nice to have
- Background in health care or mental health care
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success