Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Compensation Range: $100,000 to $125,000 base, plus bonus, and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
As our Sales Readiness Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the revenue team is prepared to achieve their team goals. You will work with the team leaders of the Service Provider, Mid-Market and Partner Success teams to build and deliver content that enables them to meet the needs of our partners and customers. You will also work cross functionally to provide insight, content and direction where needed to build externally facing content.
- Leads cross-functional execution of Go-To-Market functions to ensure that sellers can sell new and emerging products as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Liaison between Product, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations and Sales
- Advise the Sales Executive staff based on core metrics to help increase seller productivity
- Collaborate with Subject-Matter Experts to develop needed content to execute programs
- Develop continuing education programs for all roles within Sales Development Organization
- Collaborate with greater Sales Enablement team to assist with learning programs supporting events such as Sales Kickoff, QBRs, and other customer-facing programs
- Coordinate and liaise with HR Recruiting, Sales Operations and Sales Management to ensure smooth seller onboarding
- Construct e-learning courses that are instructionally sound for on-demand consumption
- Review and update job aids to assist new and existing team members to be more productive
- Assist with manager development within the organization
- Promote effective coaching techniques aligned with the organization’s adopted strategy
- Write and present sales enablement recommendations for consumption by sales and marketing leadership
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales readiness, sales training, or product marketing content creation role
- Proficient with LMS platforms, Google tools, training technologies, Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience working with channel organizations, preferably Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Experience working in multi-product SaaS based software companies. Cyber Security a strong plus
- Familiarity with building end to end sales training programs
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.