The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our SDRs are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include creating and executing outbound campaigns, booking discovery calls, working with our Account Executives to find new deals, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative Lead who is hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch their career in sales.
Weights & Biases is a series C company with over $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, GitHub, Blue Cross, Lyft, and more.
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiative
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavor to the SDR role!
We’re looking for:
- Someone excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally with sales and different growth departments.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organizational structure
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn
- 2+ years work experience in a professional environment
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing and/or sales is a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning concepts and use cases is a plus.
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
- 📈 401(k)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.