Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Nextech’s products are key to physician practices being able to operate efficiently and safely, whilst being able to satisfy their regulatory obligations. To that extent, it is important that Nextech is able to predictably deliver on the relevant capabilities in its products to ensure these tri-goals are met and in addition be able to do so in a competitively differentiated fashion.
The Regulatory Product Manager will be essential in establishing a common vision, across all our products, for how we help our clients establish and remain compliant to the ever-changing regulations and rules. He/She will lead the efforts to establish and execute a plan that drives towards this overall strategy, by working across the product and development organization and engaging with our internal and external stakeholders as well.
This role will lead the prioritization, planning and execution of regulatory matters, working in partnership with the Technical Owner and Squad members. Working in an agile product development environment, the Regulatory Product Manager will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, regulatory demands and organizational goals and priorities to make continuous adjustments to the regulatory product roadmap. The Regulatory Product Manager will also play a key role in coordinating go-to-market across the organization, including sales, marketing, services and support.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Establish a strategic, cross-platform vision that will deliver a clear and concise regulatory advantage for Nextech clients
- Work with respective Product Directors, Managers and VP of Development to develop and execute a short and long term plan that will deliver meaningful value today and set our clients up for longer term strategic advantage in the future.
- Work to understand new regulatory rules and develop insights into emerging rules and tie these back to impact on our clients and product strategies and tactics to address these
- Combine market research and competitive insights to inform product decisions and timing
- Develop key partnerships with professional associations (e.g. AAD, AAO, ASPS), relevant industry registries (e.g. IRIS, DataDerm), testing bodies/agencies and other commercial partners
- Develop and execute ideation processes that will yield novel concepts to address regulatory pain points
- Use iterative deign principles to test and develop these novel concept and work with clients, Ux designers and product managers to realize these in a timely fashion
- Manage ongoing certification for each of the EMR platforms
- Review, strategize and guide teams in real world testing
- Work with Government Affairs and Compliance to be the point of contact for audits
- Provide guidance and coaching to Product Analysts
- Engage with Government Affairs and Compliance to mitigate, manage and respond to complaints
- Education for staff and clients on product features and regulatory requirements
- Lead and coordinate daily questions from product and support
- Support liaison for regulatory issues r/t product
- Product liaison for all issues related to regulatory compliance with certification standards
- EDGE USER CONFERENCE Presentations
- Work closely with internal compliance team to understand industry regulatory requirements and translating those requirements into epics and stories
- Additional duties as assigned based on business need
- 3 years of Product Manager experience
- 5 years of relevant regulatory experience in the healthcare practice space
- Ability to engage with business (practice) owners, accounting professionals and back-office personnel
- Ability to bring to surface and synthesize client needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team in a collaborative manner
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Knowledge of industry regulatory trends and compliance as it relates to, but not limited to, certifications and internal organization training
- Undergraduate degree
- Exposure to working with regulating bodies
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed _25_% travel.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.