Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is to sell Nextech solutions to Ophthalmology practices in the 1-2 physician space. In this role, you will work as part of a sales team to drive interest and perform demonstrations to Ophthalmology practices in your assigned territory. The RSM is responsible for handling prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade show and general inquiries as well as referrals from existing practices and physicians, maintaining established customer relationships and transitioning newly acquired clients to a Client Success Manager. During the initial meaningful contact, the RSM will qualify the prospective client to determine that there is sufficient justification for the prospective client’s evaluation of Nextech to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship between Nextech and the client. All RSM activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Leading a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the 1-2 physician Ophthalmology market segment
- Meeting/exceeding assigned quarterly and annual quotas within assigned territory
- Utilizing qualification and discovery to determine prospective clients’ needs
- Partnering with prospects, clients and co-workers with the highest level of integrity
- Conducting highly effective web or in-person product demonstrations to physicians, administrators, and supporting staff
- Managing a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Remaining up to date with follow up and follow through for prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting price proposals to prospective clients, this can also include a proposed return on investment of the Nextech solution
- Negotiating specific contract terms with prospective clients within Nextech guidelines; seeking approval of Vice President, Sales, and/or Chief Revenue Officer as required for terms that may differ from Nextech standard terms
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to report on the status of opportunities, identify next steps, and forecast monthly/quarterly deals
- Completing all necessary paperwork in order to process the sale; implementation, support, accounting and account management
- Maintaining contact with the client and supporting other Nextech employees as required throughout the implementation, initial “go-live” process and ongoing client relationship
- Keeping abreast of the competition, competitive issues, products and markets
- Working cooperatively with other Nextech departments
- Experience working in an Ophthalmology practice or experience selling software to Ophthalmology practices
- Desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in a sales role
- Have a passion for Ophthalmology and/or Nextech’s products
- Polished phone, online, and in person meeting demeanor
- High level of empathy
- Experience maintaining relationships with customers / clients
- Strong desire to succeed and be driven by quotas or goals
- Have a positive outlook, strong ability to take accountability for actions, handle change, and focus on solutions
- Travel 30-40% of the time to regional/national tradeshow, practice onsite visits, offsite sales meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours (effective 1/1/2022)
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.