About the Company
Arcules is a fast paced startup rethinking the video surveillance market and moving customers to a smarter, more reliable and secure cloud-based solution. As a technology spin out of Canon Inc. our technology brings video and smart building elements together and our analytics help customers make more informed decisions.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO & HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
The Arcules product management team is the champion of the customer and responsible for the end-to-end success of new products and features. They thrive at understanding the customer’s needs and working in small teams with engineers and designers to build cutting edge solutions. They are data-driven, skilled communicators, and leaders within the organization driving the company and customer growth.
- Manage content translation of our applications (web, iOS, Android), knowledge base and marketing website
- Ensuring our product strategy and roadmap for international expansion stays compliant with local laws and cultural standards
- Partner with cross-functional teams and sister companies to bring the localized product into new regions that look and feel native to the target market/audience
- Act as the subject matter expert for all things internationalization and localization (best practices, requirements and methodologies)
- Develop and set up processes, projects and tools that improves efficiency and allows teams to scale without compromising quality
- Streamline UAT workflows to guide external vendors and/or partners through testing
- Evaluate, prioritize and ensure the fixing of Internationalization and localization issues
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, and/or software development
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a minimum of 1 year of experience working on internationalization, localization and global product needs for EMEA and APAC
- Knowledge of language complexities and how to evolve a product to accommodate for global languages, such as CCJK and Right-to-Left languages
- Knowledge of globalization best practices and internationalization requirements
- Experience in working with embedded internationalization and localization software systems such as Lokalise a plus
- A strong skill set including both communication (working with cross-functional teams) and business skills (B2B experience dealing with complex business needs)
- A strong understanding with the agile design and development process in a startup environment
- 4-year degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university