Yats are self-sovereign emoji usernames that become your universal internet identity, website URL, and payment address. Imagine a world where instead of being “johnsmith234” someone can be 🔥🐉 across every chat app, social network, metaverse, and beyond.
Tari Labs was founded by Riccardo Spagni, the former lead maintainer of Monero, and Naveen Jain, the founder of Sparkart. We are backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners, Slow Ventures, and many more of the very best investors in the world.
We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
- Highly rational, empathetic communicator that has the ability to adapt your working style to get the best results from different teams.
- A Swiss Army Knife who thrives on variety and curiosity: when there’s something you don’t know how to do well yet, you enjoy the process of figuring it out.
- Technical background and/or skill set, with strong opinions on what makes for well-designed APIs and their corresponding user guides.
- Growth mindset with a keen interest to learn and grow beyond their current skill set.
- Intrigued by the prospect of working at a consumer startup that’s at the intersection of digital identity, emojis, privacy, the creator economy, and NFTs, and is led by a founding team with significant prior success and deep industry credibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Own our 3rd party integration ecosystem is key to our long-term strategy of making Yats a ubiquitous, interoperable digital identity system.
- Work with new and existing partners as the face of Yat’s product, design, and engineering teams.
- Create partnerships-related product experiences that deliver clear benefits to everyone involved, especially our end users.
- Examine every angle of our current and future partnerships and the design of our end-user experience with each individual integration and with our partner ecosystem at large.
- Launch of successful partnership integrations with broad adoption
- A minimum of 5 years experience at a startup or hyper-growth company
- Technical experience or background; you’ll be helping partners navigate APIs and SDKs and advocating for partners to our internal engineering team
- Experience working on products with third-party partner integrations and competency with the corresponding business models
- Experience in managing and working closely with design and dev teams
- Experience with product metric tools and analysis (e.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel)
- Ample UX knowledge to make a mean set of wireframes
- Growth mindset with a keen interest to learn and grow beyond their current skillset
- Comfortable with SQL and spreadsheets
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- the latest technology and equipment to do your best work
That’s all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you’re a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you. We are all generalists who like to dip our toes into different fields and skillsets, so if a job isn’t a 100% fit, don’t worry!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.