Bitski is powering the commerce layer of the metaverse. As Head of Product, you will develop, drive and realize Bitski’s product vision from end to end. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with our executive leadership across Design, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success teams to produce a world class product offering that transcends digital, physical and experiential limits to truly bring the metaverse to life for communities, creators and brands. Your legacy starts now.
Success in this role means you’ll have industry wide impact in architecting the commerce layer of the net leading to never before seen revenue channels and groundbreaking economic growth. In addition to the outward facing impact you’ll have, you will be part of developing Bitski into a generational technology company with an inclusive culture and team of A-players. Each day you’ll be at the forefront of building one of the most elegant, powerful and secure product ecosystems in existence. Your success will propel your growth as a high valued senior leader through becoming a game changing executive.
What You’ll Do:
- Define how product operates at Bitski, including user research practices, ideation processes, strategy, interaction design, prototyping, documentation, success measurement & analytics, and visual design.
- Plan, design and continuously evolve our product roadmap to maintain our stance as thought leaders while meeting the needs of all our stakeholders.
- Roll up your sleeves while building, managing and mentoring the team from the ground up.
- Provide expert analysis on industry trends and advise Bitski in how we stay on top of innovation.
- Guide, influence and inspire cross-functional team members toward our shared goals and product delivery.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years experience leading product strategy through multi-phase growth.
- Deep technical understanding of modern software, systems and design driven development.
- Demonstrated ability to scale product development and a product ecosystem from the ground up.
- Proven experience in shipping design driven B2C and B2B technology products.
- Expertise developing products in at least one or more the following spaces: Marketplace, Gaming, and/or Blockchain/NFTs/DeFi.
- Captivating storytelling ability and amazing communication skills both written and verbal.
The metaverse isn’t a single new place – it’s a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
👨👩👧👦 Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we’re all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We’re a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
🏥 Our Benefits
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We encourage a 10-day minimum vacation policy.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We’re fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)