Jellyvision is hiring Account Executives
What we do
Hello! We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
As an Account Executive, you’ll generate net-new ALEX sales within your target market/territory. You’ll close deals with intelligence, humility, and palpable enthusiasm, and work hard to delight customers from prospecting and networking to relationship building and jumping through procurement hoops.
What you’ll do
- Generate net new business within your territory.
- Build a thorough territory plan that takes channel partnerships, buying group complexity, and a seasonal selling cycle into consideration.
- Manage a sales cycle that can be complex and long (on average, an Enterprise sales cycle lasts approximately 5-6 months from initial contact to close).
- Use creativity to keep a dialogue going with dozens of key prospects during that sales cycle.
- Master the art of storytelling –which is a big part of Jellyvision’s sales methodology– along with the science of sales.
- Deliver engaging presentations online (and in person, when permitted) with executive level decision makers.
- Negotiate price and contractual terms with all new customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase (legal, CFOs, CEOs, etc.).
- Serve as the driving force that keeps potential deals moving through the procurement process smoothly, all while exhibiting constant Jellyvision charm.
- Become close friends with Salesforce.com.
Experience & Skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of sales experience (preferably in the technology industry selling B2B) ● A solid technology, agency, or benefits background selling into large organizations (Fortune 1000)
- Ability to play well with others: You’re delightful in collaborative situations and eager to work with other internal sales teams, marketing, legal, and product folks.
- End to End Success: You’ve managed a book of business before and have experience with creating, communicating and executing a strategic vision from start to finish. ● Killer Sales Instinct and Drive: You’ve met and beat a quota in the neighborhood of seven figures.
- Organization and Time Management: You can stay on top of a million tasks directly in front of you, while also keeping your eye on the big picture.
- Relationship building: You build authentic, trusting relationships both internally and externally with a focus on the long-term good over a short-term gain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: You are confident, charismatic, fearless, humble, and able to tailor your delivery to a wide variety of audiences.
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is “Flexible First”. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $80,093 – $97,891. Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. Additionally, this position is eligible for commissions based on individual performance. Jellyvision provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans. Take a peek at our comprehensive benefits this position is eligible for on our careers page.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!