THE ROLE (REMOTE)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Representative to support our Territory and Enterprise sales teams. This high impact position will provide support to the sales organization through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals.
This role will be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email) and processing inbound sales inquiries to identify sales opportunities. Day-to-day you will develop a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle by applying our internal sales process.
This position will work closely with the Dispatch Territory and Enterprise sales teams to ensure that the leads provided are properly qualified and will progress through the sales funnel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Executes all job duties in alignment with Dispatch’s core values, mission, and purpose
- Acts ethically, with integrity and complies legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity
- Encourages and fosters an inclusive environment. An environment where the strengths and expertise of our workforce are welcomed, amplified and exhibited in the work at Dispatch
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Territory and Enterprise Sales reps.
- Researches, develops and qualifies new opportunities with customers that impact Dispatch’s bottom line with the intent of maximizing the early revenue from those accounts
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics (KPIs), including, but not limited to, 70 outreaches per day and at least 30 qualified scheduled meetings per month
- Adapt to regional sales needs to quickly pivot outreach to achieve team goals
- Uncovers a prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Dispatch value proposition
- Keeps a consistently accurate and up to date business pipeline leveraging detailed notes for every/any prospect interaction
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted small to mid-sized or regional accounts
- Develops an in-depth understanding of Dispatch, industry trends, and competition
- Works closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborates with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Works effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- Travels to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10% of your responsibilities)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional development and growth
- Exceptional active listening and storytelling skills that engage contacts and customers to entice a partnership with Dispatch
- The ability to quickly pivot as needed while consistently delivering results on time consistently deliver results on time
- Courageously identifies opportunities and the determination to create solutions to meet the needs of the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous high volume cold-calling experience
- Experience with email campaigns and CRM required
- Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Ability to deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Professionalism; being both resolute and diligent
- The ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
Even if you don’t match 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply so that we may possibly talk and see how you could still contribute to Dispatch in meaningful ways!
Dispatch is a technology-based company that redefines the way same-day deliveries are made in the B2B space. With our network of independent contractor drivers, Dispatch puts suppliers, businesses, and technicians in control of local deliveries with real-time tracking and transparency. We strive to deliver the best value and service to our customers every day.
Dispatch started in the Twin Cities, but is now in dozens of markets across the country. With all of this growth, we maintain a strong focus on our company culture. Dispatch operates on five core values: People First, Belief, Speed to Value, Driven to Deliver, and Transparency. If you connect with these values, we’d love to learn more about you!