At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Account Executive, Mid-Market EMEA
CreatorIQ is looking for an Account Executive to build deep relationships with prospective customers and drive ARR. This role will be selling the entire CreatorIQ Platform across New Logo target accounts located in the EMEA region.
Our Mid-Market team sells to brands, large and small, that are looking to scale their Influencer Marketing programs.
What you will do:
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable software revenue to CreatorIQ
- Close revenue deals with a wide range of customers by successfully managing the customer decision process through responsive communication, trust, honesty, and strong knowledge of the product
- Build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Incorporate knowledge of our products, the customer, and the social media marketing space into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Establish cooperative customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Work effectively as a team member by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Coordinate with regional marketing, business development and sales activities with other team members to build collaborative relationships and increase overall pipeline
- Stay informed of industry trends and competitive landscape to inform account strategy and decisions
- Forecast accurately
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all lines of business)
- Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and present them to your customers
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Experience crafting complex sales proposals
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of product specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Not take yourself too seriously and the ability to have fun
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call.But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!