About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated Account Executive who is laser-focused on generating new greenfield businesses within North America. On a day-to-day basis you will educate the market about the value of Aurora Solar. You’ll generate opportunities with net-new customers, forecast sales activity, and achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and deliver detailed product demonstrations of software capabilities and associated benefits to managers, directors and C-level executives
- Work directly with Sales Management to coordinate and prioritize outreach efforts
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key stakeholders, generate interest, and close new business
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using our sales tech stack (Salesforce, Chorus, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc)
- Recognize and overcome objections by turning skeptics into new brand ambassadors
What we value:
- 2+ years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience (solar industry a plus)
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in previous roles
- Adaptability – you know that change is constant and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team
- Team mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.