Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to transform receivables and deliver on the most mission critical payments across education, healthcare, travel and B2B. We’ve got a leading technology platform and a global payments networked that is unrivaled. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire was founded in 2011 by a former international student, who experienced firsthand all the challenges of paying for college from another country—and made it his mission to solve them.
Today, Flywire has applied our high tech payments platform combined with our owned global payments network to expand and digitize the payment experience for over 3,000 education, healthcare, travel & B2B clients world-wide, processing more than $16B and covering more than 240 countries and territories globally. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 FlyMates distributed across 12 offices world-wide and representing more than 32 nationalities, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
In this role, you will grow our B2B vertical by selling one of the most exciting fintech platforms on the market. Our solution solves key problems for our customers and You will become their trusted advisor enabling you to demonstrate a path to mutual value for both Flywire and our customers. You will own the entire lifecycle of the customer relationship from onboarding through continued renewal of our solution, while working with internal teams as needed to ensure successful relationships.
Our team is composed of creative problem solvers and execution focused Flymates who develop deep relationships with customers to understand their challenges and ensure each client gets the most value out of our solution. At Flywire, we measure value not only through the revenue associated with a customer, but also through their satisfaction with the solution and ultimately their usage of the product. To be successful in this role, you will leverage your knowledge of Flywire’s services and solutions, along with a deep understanding of our customer’s business, so that you can build a long term successful relationship.
- Build and manage client relationships through the sales lifecycle, bringing on new accounts, as well as growing and executing strategic relationships
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage and grow key company partnerships
- Create and sustain outbound activity to generate leads (i.e. hunt new business)
- Support inbound lead activity (e.g. creating content or webinars)
- Serve sales inquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Identify unmet needs to build new products and services and improve our customer service
- Track all activities and opportunity funnel in CRM System
- Project manage the delivery and implementation of our solution with product, technical, operational and marketing team
- Support sales & marketing on different efforts (Lead campaigns, new market research etc.)
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of relevant sales, consulting, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS business. (note: doesn’t have to be in tech)
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
- Ability to manage a project, work to deadlines, and prioritize between competing demands
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.