Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 8,000 transit professionals in over 100 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 2 billion passenger trips per year.
Sales at Swiftly
The Swiftly Sales team shares our work with prospective customers, mainly transit agencies, in compelling, human ways. We challenge ourselves and one another to approach old problems in new ways, and we embrace failures as learning opportunities – if you’re not failing occasionally, you’re not putting yourself in a position to succeed! The team cares deeply about the problem we’re solving, so we empathize with and listen to our customers to build partnerships and deepen our value proposition. We thrive with constraints, getting creative to execute on a variety of deliverables in collaboration with other teams. Lastly, while we love to win, we know that the best means to that end on a broad scale is to support our colleagues and win as a team. #LI-remote
About the Role
Building on our consistent, significant growth over the past 2 years, the next 18 months will be big for us, and we want an experienced consultative sales person with a love for transit and public service to join our team. Our sales process is highly consultative, empathetic, and focused on driving value for customers to ultimately improve the transit service for millions of people worldwide.
If you care about improving public transportation across the world, then Swiftly is the place to be!
What you’ll do
– Build your own strategy to drive pipeline development in your territory.
– Own lead generation and pipeline attainment with support from marketing and sales development.
– Listen to and empathize with various stakeholders at transit agencies to understand what challenges agencies face when doing their work.
– Convince local governments to approach old problems in new ways, while leading deals from initial engagement to close.
– Build a joint plan with the agency that incorporates their goals and shows how Swiftly can support them in meeting and exceeding their goals.
– Work with government agencies to identify budget and walk through procurement processes to close your deals.
– (When possible) Attend conferences and other events to share knowledge and meet transit leaders.
– Work closely with the Customer Success team to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
– Achieve and exceed revenue goals.
Our ideal Account Executive will have 4+ years of experience in SaaS sales (B2B/B2G). Experience in the public transportation industry or enterprise SLED highly preferred.
– Have knowledge of the public transportation landscape including public transport authorities and operators or a strong desire to learn.
– Have a track record of exceeding quota in your previous positions.
– Understand that a successful on-boarding of a customer is imperative – the sale is not over when the customer signs.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to foster internal feedback loops (i.e. between sales, marketing, product, customer success, etc.)
If you’re a skilled salesperson who wants to put their talents to use in a highly impactful, mission-driven environment, let us know.
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Swiftly has adopted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Swiftly will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide Swiftly People Ops with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401k with Employer Match
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Unlimited PTO
– Flexible work environment
– 17 paid holidays – including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2021
– 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.