FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
With this program, we are primarily targeting women working in Software Engineering to join our team and make massive contributions to the growth of FINN. As a Woman in Tech at FINN, you will have the opportunity to work in either Frontend Development, Backend Development, Data Engineering or API technical writer in a high-growth tech startup. You will get to work in cross-functional teams and insights into how we are building the most popular auto e-commerce platform.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with exciting projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€ and access to learning platforms.
- We pay all our engineers equally regardless of gender.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: You actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Frontend Development: You will be responsible for creating customer-facing and internal web applications that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis.
- Backend Development: You will be responsible for creating software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis.
- Data Engineering: You design, implement and maintain a state-of-the-art data architecture for our teams to facilitate our choice making with easily available data.
- API Technical Writing: You play a key role in building our product by creating useful and engaging software documentation.
- Business Automation: You optimise and automate crucial business processes with state-of-the-art webtools such as Integromat
- Graduated or about to graduate top of your class with a Bachelor’s or Master degree in computer science or similar field.
- Experience in software engineering, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products, Juniors are welcome!
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome obstacles.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Anna Kaiser are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with what we have listed. We’d love to hear from you!