We are hiring a full-time Web Project Manager that loves digital strategy, website development, and design.
Does this sound like you?
You are adept at Agile project management, SCRUM, website development, client communications, and content management systems. Bonus points if you also understand conversion strategy, information architecture, inbound marketing, and SEO.
You are truly comfortable in remote environments and communicate effectively through virtual meetings with both your clients and your team. You are self-motivated, emotionally intelligent, and find you are at your best within a collaborative, feedback-driven environment. Most importantly, you never want to stop learning and are hungry for an opportunity to rapidly advance your skills.
How does Ironpaper utilize your skills for this role?
Our Web Project Managers work with our Digital Director to lead a team of designers, developers, and writers through website development projects that impact the growth of the tech companies and nonprofits we serve. They also get a lot of face time with clients, presenting monthly roadmaps, creating videos, and sending recap emails that keep our point of contact up-to-date as the project progresses.
Web PMs are responsible for weekly sprint planning, managing website builds, post-launch optimization, interviewing stakeholders, auditing websites, managing and reporting using analytics, conversion optimization, HubSpot setup, and web project strategy.
- Professional experience as a web designer, project manager, or digital marketer. (Relative experience may be considered)
- Propensity or desire to learn web analytics: HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other analytic tools
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Organized and articulate
- An understanding that this is a hands-on management position and that emotional intelligence is key
- Loves working on web and digital projects
- A balance of analytical and creative
- Willing to meet our certification requirements
- A desire for ongoing learning in the field of digital marketing and analytics
- Must be remote within the US only, and be able to work 9 am – 6 pm EST
Extra credit for any of the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
- IAgile Certified Expert (ICE)
- Certified SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
Learning & personal development are vital to us, we hope you feel the same
If you are an individual that embodies a passion for continuous learning and personal/professional growth, we are looking for you! Ironpaper’s methodologies relate to all aspects of your career with us, so the willingness to grow in a company culture that may be unfamiliar to you is a must.
Growth is never-ending at Ironpaper and we understand that no one will ever know everything, so it is important that you want to continue to develop your skills for the lifetime of your career and not just to meet the minimum requirements. To encourage skill development within your first year we offer developmental opportunities including both HubSpot and Google certifications.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”