1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
As a Web Designer for Growth at Future, you have the opportunity to personally deliver monumental impact to both our product and our company.
Your role is responsible for creating beautiful and functional experiences for visitors to Future’s website, including landing pages, checkout & onboarding flows, and more. Your work will introduce the Future product to prospective members, drive signups, and onboard new members to our platform with an emphasis on conveying our brand throughout.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business goals, vision, users, and market
- Deliver responsive web designs that effectively communicate the product and brand
- Work with the Product team to define and understand the requirements of a feature or product
- Design impactful solutions balancing intuition with metrics-driven approaches
- Execute design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and interactive prototypes
- Work with the Product team to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Actively seek feedback in order to continually raise the bar for quality
- At least 3 years of professional visual design and web design experience
- Exceptional portfolio featuring detailed design work demonstrating a strong eye for brand and visual design
- Solid understanding of the user-centered design process, with a proven ability to deliver projects that achieve business and user goals
- Open to iteration, feedback and experimentation
- Ability to connect design process back to business strategy, and to work with key members across the company to build support
- Experience working cross-functionally and self-sufficiently