Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers breaking news and premium insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our news, research, newsletters, podcasts, data, and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We’re hiring a VP Sales to scale our advertising and sponsorships business to $100 million in revenue.
You’ll be responsible for managing the team and scaling the sales processes, owning the number, nurturing relationships with key clients, working with other key stakeholders to develop new sales products and more.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who has successfully held at least a Director of Sales role and managed a team. You should ideally have a background in media sales. Crypto knowledge is a plus.
Although we are a remote company, New York area candidates are preferred. This role offers competitive compensation and significant opportunities for growth.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will manage the sales team and will:
- Own the top line sponsorships revenue number
- Manage team quotas and incentives
- Continue to build, hire, nurture, motivate and drive accountability across the team
- Foster deeper relationships with clients
- Work with marketing to professionalize and improve upon sales materials
- Monitor competitive offerings
- Build sales reporting to review with the sales team and executive team
- Forecast sales in collaboration with the executive team
- Experience leading and growing sales teams (at least Director of Sales or above)
- Killer sales mentality
- Passion for crypto
- Experience selling media, podcasts, conferences
Salary & Benefits
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, fully paid parental leave, remote work-station stipend, commuter benefits, learning stipend, team happy hours and outings, generous vacation and PTO policy, and a commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please email email@example.com with “VP Sales + Your Name” in the subject line. You should include: your resume, a link to your Twitter or LinkedIn, and one paragraph about why you’re a great fit for this role.
We are committed to diversity and strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org