Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work every day and make us all better for it!
Our Strategy team is the force behind Doximity’s business-facing products. We work with clients and partners who leverage Doximity products to help educate our membership base as they utilize the Doximity network. Our team designs products and solutions for members of all specialties across all stages of their medical careers.
How you’ll have an impact:
- Apply clinical knowledge. Keep up with industry trends, competitors’ offerings and technologies that are used by practicing clinicians
- Leverage data insights. Help develop learnings and measures from user data to better understand behavior patterns across Doximity’s clinical toolkit.
- Amplify member voices. Interface with users to incorporate their feedback and provide input into new feature development
- Collaborate across teams. Work with business owners, sales reps, product managers, analysts, data scientists, and others to define and develop new product opportunities.
- Communicate with stakeholders. Help develop, refine and deliver core value propositions and narratives to clients and partners within meetings, industry events and across media.
- Lean into growth. Learn from experienced mentors to build your technical and non-technical skill sets
What we’re looking for:
- Physician experience. You have an MD/DO degree with working knowledge of medical training, clinical workflows and provider pain points.
- Clear communication and presentation skills. You are able to communicate value propositions and narratives effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Critical and strategic thinking. You are eager to understand and solve problems with attention to detail.
- Data analysis and insights. You are comfortable working with data by analyzing, interpreting and communicating findings in a clear, concise manner.
- Other technical skills. You have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote or similar applications
- Comfortable with traveling. You are willing to travel (mostly within the east coast) to meet with internal and external stakeholders.
- Start-up experience is preferred but not required (be ready to roll up your sleeves!)
About the Strategy team:
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, insights, and new product proposals
- We like to have fun – company outings, team happy hours, etc. We are a strong cultural pillar of the broader organization
Compensation details to come
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.