At Spline (spline.design), we are building a 3d-first design tool that works on the web.
We are just starting and we are looking for talented people who can help us build our culture, growth as a team, and solve technical/graphic challenges.
We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
📚 Focus Areas
👩💻 User Support
- Being empathetic.
- Communicating with users over text/chat.
- Hosting video calls for user feedback.
- Answering questions and guiding users to solutions.
- Collect feedback.
- Work alongside the community and the design/dev teams to find solutions to user requests.
- Identify and organize user feedback for bugs, requests, or suggestions.
- Experience (1+ years) with user support through text, voice.
- Understanding of the creative space.
- Understanding of the basics of 3D and design tools.
- Understanding of web-based apps and how to identify issues on technical processes.
🖐 Who we are
- A fully remote team (presence in 15 countries so far).
- We care about diversity and representation.
- Flexible hours.
- Everyone has a voice.
- Competitive compensation with health benefits + vacation and personal time off (and holidays, sick-leave, parental-leave)
- You get your setup (devices/services) covered, and it will be yours.
- Parent-friendly culture.
🙋♀️ How to apply
Fill out this form with your info: https://airtable.com/shrXyEDqiFFeeTXmt