Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Treasury Manager, reporting into the SVP of Finance & Treasurer, to support day-to-day treasury activities. This individual will be results-oriented with experience working in culturally diverse teams in a high growth environment and will interact regularly with other functional areas including Corporate Accounting, Tax, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable/Collections, Audit, Operations, and Legal.
- Support of treasury operations, including cash management to ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and investment of excess cash; wire processing and funding requirements associated with intercompany cash and settlements; monitoring and negotiation of bank fees; set-up and maintenance of bank signatories/approvers; coordinating the opening of new accounts and closing of inactive accounts; and credit facility draws/repayments.
- Support of forecasting, budgeting, and monitoring of treasury activities, including cash balances; interest expense/income; investment holdings, compliance and results; debt compliance and capacity; hedging program activities/compliance; and replated reporting to executive management and the Audit Committee.
- Assist with treasury initiatives, including implementation of new bank technologies, products, and services; implementation of an investment program; enhancements to treasury reporting; due diligence on acquisitions; and treasury area system implementations/enhancements.
- Participate in borrowing and capital planning activities, to ensure the company has sufficient funds to cover operational costs and capital investments.
- Partner with the Treasurer in setting and refreshing policies. And proactively support treasury and investment policy compliance, by ensuring policy awareness and adherence.
- Support all aspects of treasury accounting and reporting, including: the month end close process; technical accounting, including working with the technical accounting team on new accounting standards; treasury related disclosures for Flywire’s SEC reporting (10Q/K’s); other public/statutory filings; debt compliance; and related auditor requests.
- Be a thought-leader and partner with key stakeholders in support of business initiatives and implementing best practices in the treasury area.
- Responsible for executing and maintaining internal controls in the treasury area, as part of Flywire’s Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance program.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance/accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years in a supervisor/manager capacity and 5 to 7+ years in treasury or with relevant treasury experience.
- Proficient with relevant software systems including bank portals, treasury platforms, forecasting tools, and/or ERP systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance and treasury concepts (hedging, debt compliance, cash forecasting, payment processing, cash management techniques, FX, etc.).
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities through excellent decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to accurately compute, forecast and present financial information.
- Experience with internal controls in a public company subject to Sarbanes Oxley, preferred.
- Master’s degree, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or other professional accreditation(s) a plus.
Technologies We Use:
NetSuite ERP; Bank Platforms; and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.