Super provides access for everyone to experience more of what life has to offer, whatever their income or circumstance.
We solve real-world problems in fintech, travel, and eCommerce as we help our millions of customers spend less and save more. We have raised over $100MM to date and have driven over $1B in sales since the release of our first product (SuperTravel) in 2016. Our growth and impact are a testament to the work and dedication of our 200+ person team around the world.
We are constantly innovating, building, and iterating. We use data to help us move fast and make decisions. We have an open and transparent culture where everyone has access to information empowering them to be an owner. We are all one team and you will find everyone here is willing to help each other work towards a common goal. Check out this article from our CEO, Hussein Fazal on Super’s Core Values.
Employee well-being is a top priority. Whether it’s access to physical/mental health services, competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, or our remote-first work environment – we provide flexible benefits that reflect our employee-first culture and our commitment to a healthy work-life integration.
For highly motivated self-starters, Super accelerates your career growth and unlocks your potential through the people, work, and programs it has to offer. Come join us to make an impact in your career and in the world.
Super is looking for an experienced Total Rewards Specialist to join our People & Culture team! In this role you will be the subject-matter expert for all things total compensation – compensation (base salary and variable compensation), benefits, and perks. You are a seasoned Total Rewards professional who thrives in an ever-changing, growth-oriented environment where you can make an impact in enabling the organization to attract, retain, and engage our team members.
- Compensation – You will own the full scope of activities associated with the development and administration of Super’s compensation programs including, but not limited to;
- Maintaining pay ranges and conducting external benchmarking for Canadian, US, and International employees
- Approving compensation requests; evaluating and maintaining internal equity
- Maintain relationships with our compensation vendors
- Performs compensation trend analysis; provides point-in-time status reports and completes ad hoc reporting requests
- Using industry trends and best practices, continuously ideate and make recommendations to improve our compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations and compensation analyses in partnership with People Business Partner to support ongoing talent acquisition and org design needs
- Provide total rewards training programs to educate employees and managers on the organization’s compensation philosophy, programs, and practices
- Act as the back-up for payroll administration and processing
- Benefits – You will maintain Super’s benefits programs for Canadian, US, and International employees including, but not limited to;
- Administer the benefits programs including enrolments, terminations, changes, and answering inquiries
- Educate new hires and employee base on benefits programs and offerings
- Assess benefits usage data and make recommendations for program enhancements
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of benefits premium statements
- Perks – You will oversee Super’s perks programs for Canadian, US, and International employees including, but not limited to;
- Maintain and iterate on existing perks programs including Learning & Development budget, Weekly UberEats program, one-time Work From Home budget, Wellness budget, Parental Leave program, etc.
- Develop new programs based on industry trends
- Assess perks usage data and make recommendations for program enhancements
- You have completed a post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field
- You have 3-5 years of experience in an HR position, with a minimum of 3 years focused on Total Rewards
- You have experience working with an HRIS systems (i.e. BambooHR) and benefits platforms (Canada Life, Great West Life, etc.)
- You have experience working with various benchmarking platforms (i.e. Option Impact, Payscale, Pave)
- You can work both operationally and tactically with a strong orientation toward delivering results
- You love to drive insights through data and analysis and have demonstrated project and change management know-how
Perks & Benefits
- We are a Remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours with complete work-from-home freedom and a guilt-free unlimited vacation policy
- Enjoy rewards and travel discounts using SuperTravel
- Competitive salaries, equity options, full benefits from day one, wellness budgets, and paid development – we’ve got you covered!
- UberEats credits, meal budgets, special treats, and team lunches. When in the office, enjoy daily snack services and unlimited coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Guiding continued growth with Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion events, TED talk Tuesdays, and Lunch & Learn opportunities
- We welcome new additions with a generous EI top-up, parental leave, additional vacation, and a flexible return-to-work plan
- Game nights, Happy Hours, internal hackathons, team building games, workouts, and more
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.