BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
- Proven ability to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues for both happy and unhappy customers
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and orally
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team effectively
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period
- Smart, hungry, and looking for real world experience starting your first day
- On-call rotation/shift availability
- Strong technical background with demonstrable understanding of IT and Internet technologies
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
- Familiarity or working knowledge of IT Administration tasks/duties
- Familiarity or working knowledge of case management, bug ticket management, customer feedback management and other general help desk technical processes
Qualifications | Desired
- 1-2 years in a B2B customer facing technical support or help desk role
- G Suite, Okta, Office 365 or other SaaS/Cloud based applications administrative knowledge and/or certifications
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk/ServiceCloud/etc), JIRA, BigQuery, Google App Engine
- IT/Systems Administration experience
- Familiarity with or working knowledge of REST APIs and tools like Postman
- Remote team experience
What You’ll Do
- Become an intimately familiar with BetterCloud platform and services and backend tools as well as other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers within our SLAs primarily via chat (75%) and email/web ticket (25%)
- Manage tickets via our ticketing system (ServiceCloud)
- Actively contribute to our online community and knowledge database for up-to-date customer information and solutions
- Work collaboratively with our T2 and Escalation Management team for technical support escalations, and manage the communication process to the partner/end user ticket requester
- Complete the G Suite Administrator and other relevant Certification Exams (company sponsored) as desired/required
- Participate in holiday coverage shift rotation for high priority issues
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Fast paced Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.