We’re focusing on: building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment; inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community; and designing simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role
Replit is actively seeking to hire a Technical Sourcer to identify and assess technical talent for our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders while developing and executing strategies to attract talent to Replit. In this role, we encourage thoughtfulness and creativity in outreach strategies. We want you to bring your style and personality into your work. We are not looking for a “spray and pray approach”. We view sourcing efforts as part of a larger scope of the candidate experience and an important long-term relationship-building opportunity.
- Work closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to clearly comprehend the technical requirements of the role, the scope, and the team.
- Proactively build talent pipelines through various creative sources.
- Engage passive talent through sequencing and sourcing tools.
- Educate and collaborate on sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Screen candidates you have engaged and hand off through the pipeline while building candidate relationships.
- Maintain pipeline activity and share insights with the broader team.
- Look for opportunities to give others praise and feedback.
- Advise when there may need to be a shift in strategy or scope.
- 2+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience in sourcing high-level technical talent
- High attention to detail and stong note-taking skills
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill Engineering roles
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn and adapt.
- A history of following up with updates before someone requests them. You are thinking two steps ahead to ensure progress is being made.
- You have used Ashby as your ATS
- You have been a founding sourcer at a startup
- Your gif and meme game is strong
- Can code or general interest in coding
Full Time Employee Benefits Include:
🌎 Remote-First and Autonomous Working Environment
🧑💻 Flexible Work Hours
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
🧘♂️ Monthly Health & Wellness Stipend
🍴 Expensed Lunch/Grocery Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
📈 401k Matching
🚗 Commuter Benefits
Want to Learn More?
- Replit Product
- Interviewing + Culture
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.