Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health insurance experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for a resourceful Recruiter who is as comfortable recruiting technical talent. As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to leverage your experience and knowledge and help us scale and transform our growing company! In this role you’ll be reporting to the Head of People Ops (until a Head of Talent is hired) to attract and usher talent flowing into Noyo. You will help us anticipate needs, use data for decision making, and streamline processes and create efficiencies.
The Technical Recruiter will have the opportunity to evolve our recruiting & sourcing strategies as Noyo continues to grow and scale. You’ll identify fantastic individuals to join each of our teams (particularly Engineering, Product, and Sales) and build a rich environment of diverse team members who continuously strive to build the future of benefits together. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and most importantly, you can produce amazing work that helps Noyo standout as an amazing place to work. If you’re excited to roll up your sleeves, grow our team as the company scales, and solve challenging problems, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Lead talent acquisition efforts to drive an effective and professional interview process, including updating and posting jobs, maintaining ATS data, candidate screening and sourcing, courtship, coordinating interview schedules, and supporting closing of candidates to identify and hire top technical talent.
- Build & manage external relationships and partnerships with key sourcing partners such as 3rd party recruiters and targeted universities and community/professional organizations that will support our hiring needs and hiring goals for underrepresented groups
- Champion our employer brand by partnering with internal marketing efforts to build a recruiting strategy for open roles, and identifying external opportunities to drive brand awareness.
- Track and analyze hiring data against our hiring goals for underrepresented groups.
- Above all else, create an incredible candidate experience for every prospect you interact with.
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to build recruiting strategies and manage searches for all technical functions in the organization.
- Deep knowledge about diversity and inclusion; you view every search as an opportunity to increase representation on a team.
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies for high demand, competitive technical candidate profiles and partnering with all levels as needed.
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and sustaining key talent acquisition initiatives and showing direct, positive linkages to the achievement of strategy.
- 5+ years of technical talent acquisition experience
What You’ll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission – use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages – You’ll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance – Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account – 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits – Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend – Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support – 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off – Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off – Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays – Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it’s client sensitive.
Tech Stack – We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours – To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we’ve implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.