At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Technical Product Manager – Platform API & Integrations
We are looking for a Platform API Owner who is obsessed with customer experience, is technologically savvy, and has a passion for Influencer Marketing. Day to day work involves close collaboration with technical, business and client teams to define detailed API roadmap, approach, requirements and GTM. This role requires strong technical and business acumen within the Influencer Marketing space and will also function as the Product lead for the CreatorIq Enterprise API product.
What you’ll do:
- Lead customer communication on API integration strategy and scenario-based discussions
- Manage the technical development process to ensure implementation and execution aligns with company vision and objectives.
- Define and document external customer specifications.
- Identify and justify product enhancements and capabilities
- Communicate product requirements and rationale with all stakeholders and client
- Articulate the integration and API vision and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with development team
- Support of the full life-cycle of API and SDK products including strategy and definition, feature roadmap, and GTM
- Have radical ownership of your products, including working together with cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions forward
- Support units and marketing teams to define the global go-to-market strategy for attracting developers onto our platform
- As platform API & Integrations lead, you will:
- Seek out best practices of multi-sided platform integration in other industries
- Understand modern information technology approaches to integrating scalable software systems that are cloud-ready
- Conduct Voice of the Customer, competitive research, and financial / business case analyses
- Understanding of the Social media space is a requirement
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in Python, MSSQL, Postgres, and Amazon Web Services
- 5+ of overall IT experience with at least 3+ years building out product APIs
- Work directly with clients to designing and supporting the implementation of custom solutions that leverage product APIs
- Experience working with sales and enablement teams to develop a keen understanding of customer needs and act as the accountable stakeholder for API
- Strong analytical background to seek data-driven rigor in decision-making
- Security mind-set leveraging DevSecOps principles
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development and regulated processes
- Understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to influence without authority
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing software, processes, methods, and workflows is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience implementing lean startup techniques to quickly iterate on new ideas to drive leads and increase sales
- Success in an early-stage tech startup environment with Enterprise/ SaaS experience
- Being a team player
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Not take yourself too seriously and the ability to have fun
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!