Super provides access for everyone to experience more of what life has to offer, whatever their income or circumstance.
We solve real-world problems in fintech, travel, and eCommerce as we help our millions of customers spend less and save more. We have raised over $100MM to date and have driven over $1B in sales since the release of our first product (SuperTravel) in 2016. Our growth and impact are a testament to the work and dedication of our 200+ person team around the world.
We are constantly innovating, building, and iterating. We use data to help us move fast and make decisions. We have an open and transparent culture where everyone has access to information empowering them to be an owner. We are all one team and you will find everyone here is willing to help each other work towards a common goal. Check out this article from our CEO, Hussein on Super’s Core Values.
Employee well-being is a top priority. Whether it’s access to physical/mental health services, competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, or our remote-first work environment – we provide flexible benefits that reflect our employee-first culture and our commitment to a healthy work-life integration.
For highly motivated self-starters, Super accelerates your career growth and unlocks your potential through the people, work, and programs it has to offer. Come join us to make an impact in your career and in the world.
Please note that although this position at Super is remote friendly, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US/Canada as a precondition of employment.
About the Role
We work with dozens of partners around the world that provide us with best-in-class hotel deals, which we then pass on to our millions of users. As a Technical Integration Specialist at Super, you will manage the technical relationship for our business partners. You will be working closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including engineering, supply, growth, finance and customer support to manage and optimize Super’s business relationships while providing maximum value for Business API partners. You will use your natural curiosity, data-driven insights and stellar communication skills to onboard new accounts, maximize account success, and aggressively grow Super’s top line across global markets. Remote work is available for this role.
- Technical Support & Relationship Management: You will own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy. Additionally, you will be the technical point of contact for diagnosing issues with supplier & partner integrations, investigating data anomalies and answering support questions from both internal and external parties.
- Improve Partner Performance: You will optimize our portfolio of accounts through iterative testing and experimentation to help our partners and Super grow. This includes reviewing partner technical performance (including error rate, feed optimization and up-time), understanding the opportunities and then tweaking variables to test for improvements.
- Collaborative Execution: work with business and engineering teams to execute on group priorities and ensure you’re supporting broader business goals. You will be responsible for the documentation of integration and technical support processes to ensure team productivity and efficient communication.
- Collecting technical requirements
- API documentation
- Defining intercompany processes Data management (Example: Mapping external partner data to internal data and data structures)
- Credential management
- Initial account configurations
- Running kick-off meetings and acting as the technical liaison
- Testing / QA (make API calls using internal and external tools as well as debugging and analyzing logs)
- Diagnose issues with suppliers & partners integrations including errors at each step of the booking flow, hotel or room mapping issues
- Investigate data anomalies such as inaccurate financial data (e.g. negative revenue, cost don’t match billed amount), discrepancies between different data sources
- Answer any support questions coming from Operations, Finance, and Account Management
- QA customer service agents work related with certain procedures
- Review/make changes to configurations
- Help to improve team productivity
- Create dashboards and alerts
- File/report bugs
- Help to pre-filter / pick up tickets: reproduction, full tracing of the issue, gather requirements
- Communicate with internal and external parties regarding any of the above points
- Main point of contact for our provider hubs partners (Travolutionary, TGX, Juniper)
- Work closely with the Business and Engineering teams on improving the performance of our suppliers and partners
- Be able to translate, explain, and train non-tech team members on technical issues in a simple way that makes sense for them
- Scope out and gather information/requirements for some of their projects
- Evaluate tickets priorities
- Follow up and chase relevant stakeholders to unblock the team
- Monitor key metrics after new product/feature release or changes
- You have previous experience in a technical support role; a background in the travel industry is a plus!
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have an outstanding technical aptitude (familiarity with APIs, SQL, QAing, etc.), and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our technical platforms to optimize partners performance
- You have a data-driven decision making mentality that’ll allow you to draw insights and tell a compelling story to improve partners performance and relationships
- You have a detail oriented mindset with the ability to thrive in fast moving, ambiguous environments
Why work at Super?
- Work with a group of ultra-smart hard-working talent coming from companies such as Google, Uber, & Facebook
- Join a results-driven organization where performance is measured by your output and not the number of hours you work
- Be part of a 100% transparent culture where every employee has access to board decks, strategy, and financials
- Work on projects that have instant impact, with most engineers pushing code to production within their first week
- Every day you will be helping our customers save money, earn rewards, and experience more of what life has to offer, making this a very rewarding and meaningful career.
Perks & Benefits
- We are a Remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours with complete work-from-home freedom and a guilt-free unlimited vacation policy
- Enjoy employee rewards, and travel discounts using SuperTravel
- Competitive salaries, equity options, full benefits from day one, wellness budgets, and paid development – we’ve got you covered!
- UberEats credits, meal budgets, special treats, and team lunches. When in the office, enjoy daily snack services and unlimited coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Supporting continued growth with Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion events, TED talk Tuesdays, and Lunch & Learn opportunities
- We welcome new additions with a generous EI top-up, parental leave, additional vacation, and a flexible return-to-work plan
- Game nights, Happy Hours, internal hackathons, team building games, workouts, and more
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.