We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist join our talented, creative, collaborative, and FUN team here at Xsolla! This role can be hybrid/fully remote/in-office. Your call! Must be based in Los Angeles, CA and able to come into office from time to time.
The ideal candidate will work within a tightly knit Global HR Team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for creating job descriptions, posting & promoting job posts, sourcing candidates, visiting job fairs/hiring opportunities (virtually or in-person) communicating with outside staffing agencies, scheduling & interviewing candidates, and assisting with onboarding.
When not hiring, placing, or welcoming new employees, Recruiters oversee current employee satisfaction and productivity, ensuring that the workplace is always running efficiently. Additionally this person will actively source candidates in order to find star performers!
- Full-cycle recruiting from writing job ads to hire
- Sourcing for new talent on job boards, social media and utilizing your network
- Managing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, helping to write job ads, reviewing resumes, sending out offers
- Handling candidate interviews — Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions/company culture, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Completing salary and market research
- Administering pre-employment tests as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 4+ years progressive recruiting experience
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with hiring managers and various stakeholders to discuss hiring needs and work through the hiring process
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines, follows direction well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast-paced environment — A solid multi-tasker who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to learn, understand and adapt quickly to new changes
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the company
- A self-starter who can take direction and run with it independently
- A results-driven performer
Nice to have:
- Corporate recruiting experience
- Tech or Gaming Industry experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible/Hybrid/Remote Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) + More!
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan!
- Generous FTO Policy!
- Fun, Casual, Collaborative Team!!
- Spectacular office, stocked kitchen, fun parties, work-life balance!
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!