Olo’s SVP, Commercial Strategy and Operations is responsible for driving the processes, programs and frameworks to increase the go to market team’s productivity. In partnership with the Chief Revenue Officer, this role will focus on building out a world-class, scalable revenue team and strategy. This role works across all functional groups at Olo including marketing, product, finance, strategy + operations, people + culture, and legal. Key to success will be accelerating go-to market strategies cross-functionally.
Reporting to Olo’s Chief Revenue Officer, this role can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Sales Strategy
- Build and own the annual sales plan and performance to plan
- Develop and orchestrate short- and long-term go-to market organizational strategy in partnership with CRO, to include organizational structure, goal setting, sales, customer growth, customer type and channel strategy
- Executive Sponsor and drive strategy, content and execution of annual sales kickoff and all revenue-wide initiatives
- Institutionalize and continuously evolve an enterprise discipline and strategy roadmap for the Sales and Customer Success teams. Develop an enterprise discipline within Olo’s teams, ensuring that our strategy, operations and services are constantly improving and evolving to meet the needs of our clients
- Voice of Revenue org, leading commercial wide communications and meetings, in partnership with CRO
- Sales Enablement
- Engage in continuous improvement of sales framework for greater effectiveness in driving a world-class sales organization
- Develop a commercial enablement strategy and lead team focused on increasing rep knowledge, facilitating the deal cycle, and improved rep onboarding and productivity, to include sales content development; product, industry and sales methodology training; RFx standardization and support; sales playbook creation and evolution
- Own global training onboarding programs and eLearning curriculum for the revenue organization
- Optimize revenue leadership talent through coaching and development
- Oversee the development and communication of sales processes including Playbooks and Sales Stage Management Guides
- Sales Operations & Compensation
- Evolve Olo’s commercial processes and operations to support our path to $1B in revenue
- Collaborate with FP&A and Revenue leaders to provide accurate forecasting, analytics and planning that delivers predictable sales and customer intelligence
- Evaluate regional territories, account assignments, lead generation, performance goals and compensation plans are in alignment with Olo’s bookings and revenue goals
- Manage and optimize sales and customer technology stack to ensure efficient execution and usage across all technologies including SFDC, Gong, etc.
- Evolve sales and customer experience reporting and other meaningful internal intelligence to drive actionable insight on the commercial business, people, and process
- Lead enterprise change management to build organizational understanding of changes, establish support, and effectively implement evolved models
- Design, implement and manage commission sales compensation plans
- Ensure a systematic approach toward development of forecasts, bookings and revenue targets, and customer success growth metrics to continuously maximize accuracy
What We’ll Expect From You
- 15+ years of experience in scaled SaaS enterprise organization(s)
- Experience building and leading teams across various sales disciplines including sales enablement, customer operations, commercial strategy, sales compensation
- Financial acumen and experience managing a P&L
- Metrics driven with ability to analyze and leverage data
- Proven experience creating team atmosphere while achieving key objectives
- Experience with transformation and change management
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!