We’re focusing on: building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment; inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community; and designing simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role
- You will be providing email, chat, and social media support for Replit users.
- You will be helping users solve technical issues and collaborating with engineers.
- You will create and update resources for the support team’s internal knowledge base.
- You will be collecting and communicating feedback from our users to the engineering and product teams.
- You will help create and maintain user-facing product documentation.
- You will have opportunities to work on your own projects.
You should apply if you:
- are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- love helping people.
- are a fast problem-solver.
- possess technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- are interested in programming.
- are compassionate.
- want to be part of our support team for a while.
Even better if you:
- are an active Replit user.
- have worked at an early-stage startup.
- have experience providing customer support for developer tools.
What we value:
- Radical thinking
- Moving with urgency and focus—be relentlessly resourceful
- Being kind, caring, and thoughtful