Sensor Tower is looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our Financial Sales team. The primary objective of the role is to maintain and grow our partnerships with key accounts by providing analytical and consultative support. Sensor Tower Strategy Consultants enhance the overall value of our data sets by serving as a trusted resource to our Enterprise subscribers.
Hiring in the following states only:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Help manage Sensor Tower’s relationship with clients in the financial services industry. The expectation is that over time this role will take lead on a book of accounts and field all inbound inquiries from them.
- Periodically create reports, presentations, webinars, and blog posts relating to the finance vertical, incorporating different methods of data analysis.
- Review and analyze public financial statements to better educate and communicate insights that are valuable to our finance customers.
- Lead renewal and up-sell discussions with existing finance customers.
- Execute on other miscellaneous duties, as needed, while collaborating with Sensor Tower’s Head of Finance to strategically grow the vertical (explore partnerships, attend industry events, speaking engagements, etc).
What We Look For In You:
- 1-4 years of experience working at, or supporting, financial services institutions in a consultative or analytical role.
- BA or BS in a Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics major preferred
- Desire to interface directly with key accounts via phone, screen-share, and (hopefully someday, post-pandemic) in person.
- Wear multiple hats and be a self-starter as needed in a fast-moving startup.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, some experience working with data, and strong Excel skills.
- Passion for new technology and some working knowledge of key Internet and TMT companies (FB, SNAP, NFLX, TWTR, SPOT, ZNGA, ATVI, etc).
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.