Edquity is seeking a motivated Strategic Partnership Manager to help accelerate growth by driving new partnership opportunities to closure. This position is a foundational role responsible for helping expand Edquity’s sales initiatives while also supporting our marketing efforts. We’re looking for someone who can build strong consultative relationships with prospects, ascertaining their needs and driving them through the buying process on an accelerated basis. If you’re someone who is comfortable building the plane while flying it, this may be a great role for you. Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds in technology are encouraged to apply!
- Identify high-potential partners within higher-education, non-profits, employers and municipalities
- Proactively guide prospects through entire sales cycle including contract and security review, respectively
- Collaborate with Partner Success team to define detailed partner requirements and develop value based pricing
- Proactively provide ongoing feedback to support continuous improvement of product development efforts
- Assist in recommending marketing strategies for the purpose of enhancing company partnerships.
- Maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation performance/efficacy.
- An understanding of Edquity’s stated values and an ability to uphold them in their work
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a passion for “rolling up your sleeves” to uncover opportunities
- Exceptional listening skills with an ability to turn challenges into solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- An understanding of and passion for the problems our product seeks to solve for people facing economic insecurity
- Experience in proactively and creatively unblocking potential sales threats
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
Edquity is an anti-poverty technology focused on redesigning the safety net to provide cash for all Americans in need. Edquity does this in higher education, where we streamline access to emergency aid for college students, and in partnership with state and municipal government, where we create a fast and equitable infrastructure to administer cash benefits to the individuals who need it most. Our methodology harnesses the collective power of sociology, behavioral science, and technology to address common pitfalls, including racial bias, inefficiency, compliance risk, and lack of transparency and monitoring. To date, Edquity has administered over $100 million in government funding to more than 100,000 recipients and has demonstrated that we improve key societal outcomes, such as graduation rate, by as much as 2x.
The organization has raised over $8M in funding and is scaling rapidly to administer hundreds of millions in emergency cash assistance to students and low-income Americans in need.
- Fully Paid Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave Benefits
- 401k matching
- Professional Development Stipend
- Potential for Equity
- Many others!
Edquity is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color. Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.