We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join the Inside Sales team as Raken continues to scale and grow to achieve the goal of being the industry-standard app for the construction field industry. The primary role of a Strategic Account Executive at Raken is to close business within designated existing customer accounts and new business accounts. You will be expected to handle all stages of a typical SaaS sales cycle – Lead Nurturing, Prospecting, Discovery, Product Demonstration, Negotiation, Closing, and Account Management.
If you are highly driven individual who wants to make an impact working for a company that values its culture, employees, and customers above all else – Raken is the place for you.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Raken is a company that believes in investing in its employees – offering Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, 401k Matching, and Paid Learning and Development Programs.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
- Hybrid New Business and Expansion sales into Raken’s Upmarket Customer Category
- Engage with large market inbound leads and facilitate through sales process
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of Raken company personnel, including customer success, product and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives
- Meets assigned targets for customer revenue new business and expansion goals
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Achieves sales quota in designated strategic accounts and new business accounts
- Scheduling/Providing discovery and qualification calls, followed by product demonstrations
- General account management, emails, and support of potential customers
- Help customers setup accounts and share best practices
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM with accurate data fields, notes and pipelines
- Quickly respond to customer questions and provide recommendations for successful use of the product
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with sales team
- Represent our organization at trade shows, events and demonstrations
- 3-5 years of mid-market/up-market SaaS sales experience
- Smart, ambitious, willing to learn and must be coachable
- Customer-centric sales style – focused on helping and creating value for our customer instead of just “making a sale”
- Team-oriented, but competitive nature
- Love to help others & empathize with users of all experience levels
- Have outstanding writing & communication skills
- Enjoy solving problems & learning new things
- Self-starter and will first try to solve any problem before asking for help
- Reliable, optimistic & super-organized
- Tech-savvy, with experience leveraging tools like Salesforce, Zoom, Linkedin, and Outreach
- Trained or experience using various sales methodologies – Value Selling, Insight Selling, Challenger Selling, Sandler Training, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Construction Industry
- Employee Sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO, including 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Flexible working hours
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership and yoga classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air
- Monthly Social Events (Happy Hours, Game nights, Lunch & Learns)
About Raken, Inc.:
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We enable construction field workers and office personnel to report and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.
We invite you to learn more about us: https://www.rakenapp.com/
Raken is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Raken does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.