Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
- You’re an expert in either backend or frontend development
- You’re comfortable working across the full stack from backend data storage to UI
- You work closely with designers and product managers on a fast-moving team
- You thrive in a diverse, cross-functional team, collaborating with people throughout the company
To succeed, you’ll need:
- You’ve led the design and implementation of large projects in multi-person teams
- You have 6+ years of professional software development experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred candidates come with:
- You’ve built and operated production-grade applications in Python
- You’ve worked on large-scale React web apps, using Redux
- You know how to design and optimize relational database models, and have used a relational database at scale
- You love hands-on coding, and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects
- You’re excited to learn from your peers
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.