Do you want to help companies like Allbirds, Bombas, Clorox, and UNICEF USA accelerate their growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with experiment-led marketing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. This is your chance to be part of a full-service optimization consulting team—conducting data analysis and helping inform strategy for some of the most exciting organizations in the world.
As a Sr. Web Analyst, your primary role is to partner with our strategists, program managers, and clients to improve their marketing efforts. This breaks down into 4 key areas:
- Audience Development
- Reporting and Visualization
You are a pivotal role centralized within the organization, working across account teams.
Primary Responsibilities by Area
- Analyze quantitative data to surface UX friction points and audience behavior to uncover and validate opportunities for testing and optimization—on-site and via channels such as email and paid.
- Distill analytics data into actionable reports and key talking points to be presented to clients
- Audit client web analytics tools and highlight areas of deficiency, and provide recommendations to enable more in-depth behavioral tracking, and down-funnel analysis, more precise attribution, and conversion events
- Create opportunity-driven analytics reports for prospective clients to support the Business Development team
- Support strategists by performing additional results analysis on running or concluded experiments where results are inconclusive, contain anomalies, or require deeper analysis to formulate insights for test iteration or additional testing concepts
- Investigate and identify data discrepancies or parity issues across platforms and develop action plans to remedy
- Support new client onboarding by collaborating with strategists to audit analytics by KPI and assist in setting up focus areas for experimentation
- Configure analytics for proper data collection, organization, and hygiene for reporting and audience development
- Devise and implement tag management (GTM, Segment, Tealium)
- Perform lightweight integrations (example: external data populating custom dimensions)
Reporting and Visualization
- Support client programs by configuring reporting dashboards filterable by channel, segments, and other attributes
- Design custom reports relative to client KPIs and growth marketing channels. This may include reports such as marketing campaign efficacy, revenue attribution, and funnel metrics.
- Develop ad hoc reports in support of ad hoc analysis and audience development responsibilities
- Extrapolate actionable insights from reports on a regular cadence and present findings and recommendations to clients
- For more mature programs, analyze audiences to identify key audience segments for the purposes of targeted experiments, campaigns, and personalization
- Configure and leverage CDPs (or other data sources) to enable personalization and channel targeting such as paid acquisition
- Assist in developing and validating lead scoring frameworks for MQL→ SQL demand generation
- Collaborate internally and with clients on audience traits and segments, along with presenting to clients
- Certified analytics background with applied experience in common analytics platforms along with complementary analytics tools such as click-stream and heat mapping platforms
- Certified or highly conversant with applied experience using tag management platforms such as GTM, Segment, and Tealium.
- Fluent in SQL (at least at a basic level)
- Working knowledge of CDP platforms, specifically as it relates to developing Smart Audiences for personalization
- Ability to create data visualizations to uncover opportunities for website optimization
- Ability to create, analyze, and interpret conversion funnels by audience segments and behavior
- Applied knowledge of inbound channel attribution
- Ability to supplement and augment quantitative data with market research or other third-party data (when available)
- Keen ability to understand client business goals and align analysis by extrapolating metric data to identify trends and drive actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when distilling data into opportunities and insights that will be shared internally and with client stakeholders
- Experience presenting data and recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Bi-annual variable bonus plan (on top of competitive salary)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Compensation: $90k-$135k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range.)
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)