At Raken, we empower the people who build the world. Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000-year-old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do.
We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented, Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Successful candidates must have great communication skills, be data-driven, results orientated, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about bringing products to market and has a passion for working with stakeholders and customers to ensure our products are well received and highly used.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager position can be fulfilled either in person or remote, however for successful collaboration with our New Zealand and Europe teams, we will be accepting applications from candidates located within the Pacific Standard Time Zone only.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Raken is a company that believes in investing in its employees – offering Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, 401k Matching, and Paid Learning and Development Programs.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
- Manage successful product launches by formulating and leading the go-to-market strategy of new products and features including: positioning, pricing, messaging, demos, etc.
- Design and deliver programs to support the first use experience for our web and mobile applications.
- Maintain an analysis of our key competitors. Develop battle cards to help our sales and marketing teams with product positioning relative to market pressure.
- Work with leaders to define the industry’s addressable market by customer size, segment, location, etc.
- Conduct ongoing market and customer research to define user personas.
- Teach, create, and optimize internal learning curriculum that enables the sales team.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 -7 years of product marketing experience with time spent in a B2B SAAS company
- Experience working cross functionally with product managers, sales, marketing content and lead generation leaders
- Demonstrated ability to create overall GTM strategies and examples of ability to execute programs for successful launch and customer adoption
- Creating campaigns, writing content and being responsible for product launches for web and mobile products
- A verifiable track record of delivering project success for a software/SaaS technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and summarize for analysis and internal consumption
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Detail & Analytical oriented
- Transparent, accountable, authentic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Collaborative & team focused
- Great communicator, action-oriented & ambitious
- Holds himself/herself accountable
- Strong customer empathy and desire to shape product direction based on customer needs
- Ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions
- Relishes filling in the gaps and taking half-baked ideas to fully defined features ready for execution
- Medical, dental and vision with generous employer contribution
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Continuing education
- Free on-site gym
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent company culture
- Modern office with Ocean view and amenities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.