Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Sr. Partnerships & Alliances Manager at Fama, you will be working with our distribution partners to get our products into the hands of HR leaders around the world. The Sr. Partnerships & Alliances Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with our channel partners to enable sales of Fama’s social media background screening solutions through our robust distribution network. Primary sales activity will be focused on the growth of new revenue from existing partners along with the recruitment of new channel partners. The Sr. Partnerships & Alliances Manager will be the Fama champion out in the field to provide ongoing support for these partners to develop strategy and to educate the network on customer behavior and market trends.
The Sr. Partnerships & Alliances Manager maintains strategic relationships with all stakeholders across our partner network and plays a critical role in our go-to-market team. The position requires strong technical acumen and an understanding of how background checks are deployed within the HR suite. Our partners will look to you as a subject matter expert on our technology and the practical application of that technology in talent screening.
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Collaborate with new and existing partners to achieve sales goals
- Design and execute business plans and monthly revenue targets with top partners
- Maintain consistent partner communication to consult on expanding business opportunities
- Join end customer calls with our partners and act as subject matter expert on the value, technology, compliance, and deployment of Fama solutions
- Work with the VP of Partnerships to assess partner outreach, sales metrics, and strategic opportunities
- Work with the VP of Partnerships to develop go-to-market strategies including content campaigns and presentations at industry events
- Perform ongoing training for partners on the latest marketplace trends with a focus on business impacts
- Use Fama’s internal business intelligence tools to help partners identify trends that lead to successful outcomes and potential areas of additional investment
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams during pre-sales scoping to identify and inform on potential new opportunities to capture value
- Ensure accountability and partner compliance with partner agreements
- Travel to meet with partners and end customers at their SKOs, headquarters, industry events, and customer focus groups and panels
- Manage contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to Fama’s Legal & Finance department
- Minimum 5 years of alliances, sales, channel and/or business development experience in the technology/cloud services industry, with experience working with HCM solutions and buyer-sets
- Experience enabling and aligning alliance and channel partners, defining partner strategy, and signing new partners
- Proven track record exceeding revenue quota targets
- Strong relationship-building skills and desire to work with people
- Focus on time management and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Conflict resolution with a problem-solving approach
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.