Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Development at Flywire. In this position, you will play a crucial role in driving the company’s growth and expansion strategies. This dynamic position involves conducting comprehensive market research, identifying potential acquisition targets and strategic partnerships, and providing valuable insights to support key decision-making processes. You will collaborate with various teams to execute corporate initiatives, analyze market trends, and contribute to the overall success of Flywire’s global expansion efforts.
Market Research and Analysis:
Independently conduct thorough market research to map industries and identify new opportunities and trends. Develop and leverage cross-functional relationships in order to better analyze competitive landscapes, identifying potential threats and opportunities for Flywire. Evaluate market data to identify strategic growth areas and potential target markets.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Analysis:
- Identify potential acquisition targets and strategic partnerships aligned with Flywire’s business objectives
- Perform due diligence on potential targets, assessing financial performance, market position, and cultural fit
- Develop financial models to evaluate the impact of potential M&A activities on Flywire’s growth and profitability
- Strategic Planning:
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and refine corporate development strategies
- Contribute to the creation of long-term business plans that factor market opportunities and risks
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for executive leadership and Flywire’s Board of Directors
- Integration Support:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful integration of acquired companies
- Provide ongoing support in post-acquisition activities and monitor integration progress
- Analyze financial statements and key performance indicators to assess the financial health of potential partners
- Perform financial modeling and scenario analysis to evaluate various business strategies
- Use a variety of valuation methodologies to analyze a potential transaction, taking into account market dynamics and Flywire’s business model
- Foster strong relationships with potential partners, industry experts, and advisors to facilitate business development opportunities
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Proven experience in corporate development, M&A, investment banking, private equity, or strategic consulting
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Solid understanding of international business practices and global market dynamics
- Joining Flywire as a Corporate Development Senior Manager offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the company’s strategic growth and play a pivotal role in transforming the global payments landscape. If you are passionate about financial analysis, market research, and driving impactful corporate initiatives, we invite you to be part of our dedicated team. Apply now and help shape the future of cross-border payments with Flywire!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,750 – $155,000 plus RSUs and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, position level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and several other factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education and training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 14 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.