Sponsorship, Marketing and Sales Coordinator
New Role supporting – GBP Atlanta
A brand-new hybrid role supporting our GBP partner
Does this sound like you?
- A proven track record of building relationships across clients and colleagues
- Strong project management skills to manage programs from start to finish
- The ability to ensure and convey contractual promises and deliverables while also meeting performance targets
- Value excellence and continuous improvement. At the same time.
- Have excellent written English.
- You easily adapt to change—things move quickly around here.
- Are considered a stellar communicator.
- Love to brighten someone’s day.
- Can tactfully deliver difficult news and get a thank you for it. You’re that good.
- Enjoy trying things you haven’t ever done before.
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions and come to every 1:1 with topics to discuss.
- Are wildly productive and independent, but a team-player at heart.
- Has a love for community and high school sports.
What Success Looks Like:
At Market Enginuity, our goal is to help our sponsors reach the audience of public media. No small thing, right? You’ll join our ever-growing support team across the country to help ensure we deliver for our sponsors and station partners!
- This role has a special annual life-cycle built around sports programing on Georgia Public Broadcast Network (GPB) that will keep you hopping.
- February – April you will be responsible for building programs, working with marketing on collateral and assets, and updating pricing materials
- August – January you will be ensuring all Sports production is produced, accurate, and ready for airing
- The rest of the year you will be working on other high-profile accounts ensuring production, programming and projects meet their timelines and deliverables
- You balance clarity, accuracy, personalization, and speed you coordinate the production of sponsorship content on our station partner stations.
- You’re incredibly passionate about great customer support helps you find wins for everyone
- You love problem-solving. You’ll have the impossible task of seeing the forest and the trees. You’ll dive into the depths of production, infer from their (sometimes vague) descriptions exactly what’s going on, anticipate where they may get confused next, and clearly explain what they need to do in order to have continued success as a sponsor.
- You’re tech-savvy. Maybe you’ve dabbled in APIs or geek out over data in a spreadsheet, or maybe you’re simply the go-to person for friends and family when an app or program isn’t working. Regardless, you know your way around a computer and can easily navigate the multiple tools and programs we use every day (often simultaneously!). And when something doesn’t work as expected, you feel confident troubleshooting the issue yourself.
- You don’t mind answering the same question multiple times a day, because it’s a different sponsor each time. You are able to manage expectations even when delivering a difficult answer.
- You are really good at switching gears and multi-tasking multiple priorities.
What a typical day might look like
You will be meeting with Account Managers, Station Employees, and sponsors to ensure that opportunities are processed correctly and aired as expected.
During the Sports season, you might spend some Friday nights the High School games ensuring the sponsor’s messages air without a hitch.
You’ll manage projects and keep the sales team on track to meet sponsor needs.
You’ll be in good company
We’re creative thinkers and doers who love to collaborate and share ideas – and we’ll be eager to learn from you. We care deeply about how we work together and rely on our employee-inspired values to shape our working community. You’ll be proud to work in an environment where everyone feels their voice is heard and that they belong!
Tim O’Connell will be your direct supervisor. Tim has been the Leader of the Sponsorship team for the last 6-years. He has a depth of understanding about what it takes to meet the high demands of all our partners.
The rest of the team, Carol, Rhonda, Martha, and John are all long-term employees with a dedication to ensuring that we are able to meet our brand promise to GBP. You will also be supported by some amazing corporate folks both from the station and from Market Enginuity that are going to help you excel in your new role!
You’ll be blown away by the depth of digital, print, and broadcast media knowledge across our local and national teams, find comfort in our work-life harmony, and appreciate our generous PTO policy enabling you to re-charging your creative batteries!
And our client GPB is amazing! Georgia Public Broadcasting has a mission to create, produce and distribute high-quality programs and services that educate, inform and entertain audiences and enrich the quality of their lives through PBS, radio, and digital mediums.
Are we a match?
We are looking for someone special – a creative, process-driven go-getter who can see our vision and help us execute it. Driven by the shared mission of independent public media, you’ll help build the processes to help our sponsors reach their goals.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Hybrid Work Location
As we plan our return to hybrid office-based working, we’re taking this opportunity to reinvent what that looks like. As a result, the job will hub-from home, in-office each Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes days in-between for those important one-off meetings. You’ll divide your time between the office (once we can) for meetings, team one-on-ones, and collaboration. While we want you out there networking, use your discretion to complete paperwork or calls from the comfort of your home office, too.
Time Away From Work
At Enginuity, you’re actually encouraged to take your vacation! We understand how important it is to feel refreshed and re-energized and back it up by starting you off with great paid-time-off perks including 20 PTO days your first year in addition to 10 national holidays we observe, a floating holiday you can take any time, and a Community Impact Day to give back.
Peace Of Mind Comes With Great Benefits
We know that you do your best work when essentials are taken care of, so we do it for you.
We’ve got you covered with several healthcare plans to choose from, a personal health savings account the company generously contributes to, dental, and vision insurance. And if you choose, even Fido can have his own pet care plan to cover vet costs! In addition, Enginuity also pays the entire premium for short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
Bring Your Whole Self To Work. Each Day. Everyday.
As leaders in mission-driven media, we seek talent as unique as the audiences we help our clients reach. That’s why we are committed to a culture of inclusion where individuals from every walk of life feel respected, are treated fairly, provided work-life harmony and an opportunity to excel. Our mindful objectives include curating a diverse workplace where we invite authenticity, encourage curiosity, and treasure collaboration.
So, bring yourself to Market Enginuity – your skills, experiences, ideas – where your whole self is welcome.
Learn More About Us
Market Enginuity fuels mission-driven, educational, and inspiring independent media to benefit stations, producers, sponsors, and audiences.
For over two decades we’ve been building the largest team in the country that specializes in corporate sponsorship sales. The passion is still personal and carried by
more than 140 people ingrained in the communities where we live and work, and the
stations we support with our contributions. Market Enginuity attracts the best people who together create the standard of excellence for corporate support in public media across the country.
You can learn more about us on our website: https://marketenginuity.com/about-us/