At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
The Solutions Team is an integral part of our business. We work with our partner ecosystem and existing users, to understand their business goals, technical requirements, to distil complex problems into understandable, achievable solutions. As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for Solutions Architects or Field Engineers to help us expand to support our partner ecosystem!
What You Will Do:
- Work with our strategic partners, users and prospects as a technical trusted advisor
- Support our partners and users in their growth with custom solutions
- Help our partners and customers mirror what we stand for, fast, performant and experts – therefore the partners solutions and delivery should also reflect our mission.
- You will work with strategic partners and enterprise customers to fuel Vercel’s growth
- Knowledge about serverless environments vs. server-full implementations
- Passionate about working with and enabling partners, making 1+1=3
- Significant experience managing and maintaining web applications
- An eye for web performance and understating Core Web Vitals
- Solid with React.js, Next.js and or other hybrid frameworks
- Clear understanding about how the internet works, latency and TTFB
- A Solutionist mindset, you are not afraid to go down the rabbit hole and come back with answers
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.