Job Title: Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer
Location: Denver / Remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Through its PayOps platform, Infinicept helps SaaS startups, fintech companies and financial institutions adopt embedded payments, which allows them to scale their operations, generate more revenue and gain control of their merchant experience. We offer an exciting, dynamic, and flexible work environment, using the latest technology to shape the future of payments. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result. Infinicept recently raised $23M to further innovate its product, drive market expansion and invest in capabilities to support embedded finance.
Who You Are:
Consultative, solution-selling professional, passionate about payments, with the ability to explain complex, technical processes and fintech functions in a way that makes them seem simple. Considered an expert in the payment processing industry, you understand the roles of gateways, processors, ISOs, ISVs and acquiring banks in the card payments ecosystem. You are a trusted advisor during a sales engagement, who prospects turn to for clear explanations of software functionality, integration options, and future roadmap capabilities. Running a software platform demo is easy for you, with the real fun starting when prospects ask questions about funding flows, integrations and SSO. You work collaboratively with the Product team and partners to get deep knowledge on the solutions, and as a team with the Sales Executives, aligned on goals and rewards for achieving success.
What You Will Do:
Your goal is to match the needs of B2B software providers, payments companies and banks with Infinicept’s solution set that will help them grow their revenue and improve their customer’s experience. You’ll use your background and technical knowledge of the payments industry (possibly from a former development or implementation role) and Infinicept’s software platform to help drive sales and be a trusted solution expert. You should have strong client-facing communication skills, technical chops, and ability to collaborate with product development, implementations, marketing, partners and customer success teams. Understanding, quantifying and documenting prospect needs and the solutions that will meet their needs as part of a complex, enterprise sales process. The Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer position reports to the VP, Revenue Operations.
- Provide voice of prospect, channel, and market to Product.
- Maintain industry domain and solution expertise.
- Contribute to product positioning and solution strategy.
- Help uncover and document sales prospect requirements.
- Support sales engagements with demos, feature/functionality explanations, flowcharts, business analysis and implementation planning.
- Assist in solution positioning and overcoming potential objections.
- Ensure smooth transitions to implementations by documenting and communicating desired platform configurations, options, and products.
- Identify and implement deal acceleration opportunities.
- Effectively work and collaborate with sales colleagues, marketing, product, implementations and customer success teams.
- Conduct detailed product demonstrations and solutioning meetings to client buying team members in order to move the sales cycle forward.
- Timely meet and/or exceed assigned managed business objectives and signed revenue targets.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years payments industry experience in a role where technical communication of integrations and/or product functionality was critical to success.
- BS or BA 4 Year College Degree (preferred).
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and the ability to understand pain points and present solutions using products.
- Experience with software-as-a-service products a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed for business including trade shows, partner events, and to meet prospective customers.
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively use a CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Discrete and can handle confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a group (public speaking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (base range: $115,000-$145,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.