BenchSci’s vision is to bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We’re achieving it by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top-20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We’re a remote-first company recognized for our impact and culture as a Deloitte Tech Fast 50TM, CIX Top 10 Growth, Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked organization on Glassdoor. Learn more at www.benchsci.com.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join our Business Operations and Delivery team. As part of the job, you will drive opportunities to create integration and leverage data sources to help improve account realized value. Reporting directly VP, Business Operations and Delivery, you will work closely with our clients, Product and Engineering teams along with the senior Technical Architect to create impactful solutions and improve account realized value.
- Exercise thought leadership and drive value creation for customers
- Closely partner with Enterprise Architect to help define and deliver implementation and augmentations
- Identify all opportunities to create integration and leverage data sources to help improve account realized value
- Anticipate client needs, identify, and champion opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to implement required implementations
- Provide leadership and oversight to the technology and services teams to ensure adherence to both project deliverables and operational KPI’s
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver, maintain and operate enterprise-wide solutions
- Work as part of the core account team to resolve issues, identify risks, and create future proof solutions
- Integrate security standards and processes into solutions to meet and sustain compliance with both BenchSci and client mandates
- Develops strong working relationships with Technology teams to encourage systems solutions that meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Solution Architect role or similar role
- 8+ years in infrastructure architecture, database architecture or application development
- Experience with designing solutions of varying complexity in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading client-facing initiatives, including presenting complex solutions to clients
- Handled multiple concurrent priority tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for learning, consistently teaching yourself new things and growing your skills
Nice to Have:
- You have a biology background, either through education or a career path
- Have worked with or at a pharmaceutical company
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
A $2000 Annual Learning & Development budget
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
Additional time-off: 2 weeks for Winter Holiday, every other Friday in July and August, your birthday, and more!
A $1000 work from home allowance to make your home setup perfect for you
An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
A lifestyle spending account for employees to receive reimbursement for eligible expenses related to wellness, lifestyle and productivity.
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focus, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.