At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
You will be a part of the Monitoring Team. We focus on providing meaningful insights and alerting our end-users to make improvements and enjoy seamless usage. In this role you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and system integration.
What You Will Do:
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Design and build an observability infrastructure for all our enterprise customers.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Participate in rotating on-call incident response on the weekdays and on the weekends.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Educate and lead efforts to improve observability among all customers.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro services.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company!
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.