Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Software Engineer in Test role is responsible for building test plans, test cases, and executing test cases for Nextech products and serving as a technical subject matter expert. This role assures that software is built to meet high standards of excellence.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Design and develop automation frameworks in an agile development environment
- Create and implement automation regression suites for cross-technology applications and multi-platform services
- Maintain test infrastructure stability in both production and non-production environments
- Design and maintain critical SET-Azure micro-services and infrastructure
- Identify and drive the adaption of best practices in code health, testability, and maintainability.
- Work with Software Engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the development process
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT field
- 5+ Years of Software Development or Software Engineer in Test experience
- 5+ Years of professional C# experience
- 3+ Years of professional automation methodologies, tools, and practices experience
- Solid hands on Object-oriented programing (OOP) experience
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Solid hands on experience implementing dependency injection and inversion of control patterns
- Solid hands on experience implementing REST or GraphQL based micro-services
- Solid understand of relational database structures, indexes, theories, principles and practices
- Solid organization skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize multiple results concurrently
- Able to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience in Azure DevOps, AWS, or GCP
- Experience in Docker or container services and management
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and processes
- Experience with testing in iOS environments
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.