Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you
Mabl’s mission is to enable software teams to rapidly deliver high-quality products to their users through intelligent test automation. We are looking for an experienced and customer-focused software engineer to help us solve complex product and technical problems to make end-to-end testing incredibly easy. You’ll have an opportunity to work with other talented engineers and directly impact mabl’s business, customers, and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, and maintain features and services across mabl’s entire product surface
- Work as part of a small, self-directed team to define, implement, test, and support solutions to high level product challenges
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- Take responsibility for the quality and impact of your own contributions and those of your teammates
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Continually seek out and incorporate customer feedback into your work, including regularly joining customer calls
- Participate in our on-call rotation
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You have at least three years of development experience building web applications with modern frameworks or commercial/open source test automation solutions
- You have experience working on the critical path of applications with meaningful production traffic
- You have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- You constantly learn, challenge assumptions, and ensure your work is providing high customer value
- You are an effective communicator; we are a small team, and you will be involved in every aspect
- You are happy to branch out and contribute wherever needed—within your technical wheelhouse or otherwise
- You have experience working remotely, ideally with a team that where the majority of people are co-located
- Are generally available to work collaboratively with an East Coast engineering team from late morning to mid afternoon
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
- Source Control: GitHub
- Continuous Integration: GitHub Actions
Engineering at mabl
The Engineering team is driven by mabl’s core values: drive, insight, support, and authenticity. Working closely with our users and the rest of the product team, the Engineering team builds and supports the cloud-native service that enables our customers to create, manage, and run end-to-end tests running on a scalable infrastructure.
We value small, self-organizing teams that are empowered to make decisions and quickly solve problems. We strive to deliver the best experience to our customers and prospects. While our primary job is to build quality software through rigorous engineering practice, mabl engineers engage in all phases of product development.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.