Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we’re revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For An: SMS Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting the SMS Marketing Team in their day-to-day needs by helping execute our brands’ promotions via text campaigns. This role would provide hands-on experience in SMS marketing as well as an in depth look in digital marketing as a whole.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist SMS team with data collection, research, and scheduling as needed.
- Help to optimize design, messaging, and workflow of SMS efforts.
- Communicate with outside vendors to support special projects.
- Create designs and write copy for SMS marketing materials.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and G Suite.
- Ability to learn new software/platforms quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interest in learning about Digital Marketing and SMS.
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred.
- Experience in Digital Marketing field preferred.
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (NO cost to you on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You’re part owner of Golden Hippo)
- Generous matching 401K Plan with company matching up to 3.5%
- Recognition Programs: KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program
- Flexible work arrangements for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for professional growth
- Actually fun virtual & in-person events
$17.00 – $20.00/hour, depending upon experience.